WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Meet Decision Makers From:
- Automotive OEMs
- Ridesharing & On-Demand Companies/Taxis
- Fleet Companies & Leasing Companies
- Ridesharing Application & Service Providers
- Connected Mobility as a Service Providers/Platforms
- Payment System Vendors
- EV Electrification Infrastructure
With The Following Job Titles:
CEO’s, MD’s, CTO’s, CIO’s, COO’s Chief Engineers & Heads of:
Mobility as a Service
Mobility & Connectivity Services
EV Charging – Vehicle to Grid – Energy System Integration
AV & Mobility Strategy
Mobility & Location based Services
Safety Program Management
Battery Electric Vehicles
IoT & Blockchain
Electronics & Autonomous Driving
Digital Customer Services
Testimonials from our GALM and BEVA conferences, including our more recent 2020/2021 virtual conferences.
Director, Ford of Europe:
'Interesting mix of topics'
Project Leader, Imperial College, London:
'An excellent platform for the online meeting era'
Research Engineer, Jaguar Land Rover: 'Very good and industry focused content with high level speakers'
Product Leader - Composites, Johns Manville:
'This was a very balanced event in terms of content, speakers openness and quality of information. The size was also excellent, as it provided opportunities for networking and genuine conversations. '
Senior Engineer, Aston Martin: 'The conference provided good technical depth, I have deepened my knowledge in a number of areas and met many interesting people. Highly recommend to anyone working in body engineering'
Senior Engineer, TATA Motors: 'Well Organized! Presentations were very informative. Good content and delivery'
Mechanical Engineer, Electra Meccanica Vehicles Corp.:
"I would like to commend you on the quality of this conference. The presentations were insightful and it attracted key members in the EV industry"
Strategic Programme Manager, SIGNATEX :
"Good networking, good overview"
Business Development, OMS SPA: 'Professional approach, ideal to share knowledge, good place for getting new contacts'
"Place to learn current technology with open discussion"
"Very high quality conference, with experts from various backgrounds, worth attending"
Sales Coordinator, BMAX:
"Relevant people on relevant topics"
Senior Manager, Toyota: "Very informative conference and a good opportunity to grasp how different OEM's are addressing issues."
Project Leader, Adam Opel AG:
"Good speakers, good organisation, good exhibition and networking"
Head of Business Development, Alammet:
"Very professionally organized indeed.
Technical Sales Manager, Magnesium Elektron: 'Great speaker programme and a useful networking opportunity'
AGENDA AT A GLANCE
Day One - MOBILITY STRATEGY, MONETIZATION & BUSINESS MODELS
- Automotive OEM Strategic Perspectives That Will Explore New Shared Mobility Business Models & The Opportunities To Enhance The Customer Experience & Monetize Mobility & Connected Services
- Understand The Latest Trends On How New Mobility Business & Ownership Models Are Forecast To Change The Automotive Landscape & Assessing Key Monetization Opportunities Ahead
- North American City Perspectives On Developing Smart Mobility Operating Environments, Partnership Development and Regulatory Environments
- North American City Perspectives - Assessing The Future Role Of Vehicles In Cities To Evaluate The Infrastructure & Policies To Support New Mobility & Charging Solutions
- Introducing Scalable Mobility Solutions In City Environments – Key Considerations During Planning and Deployment To Ensure Commercially Viable Shared Mobility Rollout Throughout Diverse Cities
- Diversifying Your Customer Demographic & Creating Brand Loyalty Through New Models On Car Ownership Including Shorter Term Leasing & Subscriptions
- New Subscription Models & Leasing Opportunities for Luxury Brands: Understanding Customers Appetite For Shared Ownership Experiences
- Examining The Business & Profitability Model For A Car Sharing Joint Venture That Operates In 18 Cities Across Europe With A Fleet Of Over 14,000 Vehicles
- Addressing Data Sharing, Privacy & Security Considerations To Enable New Mobility Operating Models
- Examining How The Insurance Sector Must Evolve & Integrate With New MaaS Transportation Systems
Day Two - MONETIZATION OPPORTUNITIES AROUND CONNECTIVITY
- Creating Connectivity Services & In-Car User Experiences That Customers Will Pay For
- The Future Of In-Vehicle Connected Services – How To Capitalise On Advances In Technology & Growing Customer Demand
- Over The Air Updates – Reimagining Future Business Models Through Innovative Tech & Software Applications That Will Have The Ability To Unlock Features Already Installed On The Vehicle
- Over The Air Updates – Understanding The Infotainment & Drive Control Updates That Customers Are Willing To Pay For
- Exploring The AI Enabled Software Systems That Will Anticipate Customer Requirements & Provide New Value Opportunities For Automotive OEM’s
- Creating Business Models To Monetize Collected Vehicle Data & Understanding Who Can Use The Data & How?
- Offering An Enhanced Customer Experience & Increased Reliability Through Remote Diagnostics & Predictive Maintenance Capability
- Connected Mobility & Payments - Examining Secure Payment Solutions for Connected Vehicles
- Examining 5G Communication Infrastructure Requirements To Effectively Support Connected Vehicle Services
Day 3 - E-MOBILITY & CHARGING INFRASTRUCTURE
- Examining Connectivity Requirements & Connected Charging Solutions For Battery Electric Vehicles
- Exploring The Development Of Connected Charging Services For Effective In Car Journey Planning
- Creating E-Mobility Business Models That Work For Your Customers & Deliver The Required Charging infrastructure For Future Operating Environments
- Exploring The Need For Enhanced Cyber Security Across Electric Vehicle Charging Infrastructure
- Creating A Secure & Enhanced Customer Experience At Charging Infrastructure Through Industry Standardization
- Exploring Public Private Partnership Development To Deliver EV Charging Infrastructure In Major Cities
- Driving The Increase In EV Ownership Through Access To Charging Infrastructure In Multi-Unit Dwellings – What Are The Solutions?
- Alleviating Range Anxiety Through The Creation Of Convenient, Rapid Charging Infrastructure Along Major US Highway Corridors
- The California Electric Vehicle Infrastructure Program – Addressing Regional Needs For Electric Vehicle Charging Infrastructure
- Developing Clear & Harmonised Regulatory Frameworks For Charging Infrastructure